I’m so excited to start a new series on the blog! This year I decided to have a theme word: BALANCE (post about why here). I wanted to say goodbye to setting goals that were for the entire year. I’m someone that doesn’t sleep if I do not accomplish a goal I have set, so in an effort to achieve more balance in my life I am setting my goals this year a little differently. Each month I’m going to give myself small, measurable goals that take me closer to finding balance in 4 core areas of my life: personal, relational, work, and spiritual. My hope is that by December I would have accomplished many small goals that overall lead me to feeling more balanced as I walk into 2021. I would love to issue YOU the challenge to join me!
Challenge: Choose a theme word for 2020. Join me each month as you set small, measurable goals that take you closer to that theme you are striving for. You don’t have to post a blog about it- just share your list on stories and tag me, send me a DM, or tell me in the comments below! I want to walk alongside you this year as we experience break throughs & set backs TOGETHER!
- transfer over links to liketoknow.it
- Take 2 blogging related online masterclasses
- Start learning SEO
- Post 1-2 new blog posts/ week
- Take vitamins every morning
- Read 1 book
- Attend yoga at least 2x/week
- Run at least 1x/week
- Sign up for 5k
- Embraced Devotional 5 days/ week
- Daily Gratitude Journal 5 days/week (Daily Deposit)
- Set up monthly tithe to draft automatically
- Finish ‘Mom Up’ Book
- Meet with 1-2 friends this month (sans kiddos)
- Discover 1 new place/activity as a family
- Take Ro on a mommy/Ro date
Okay, that’s my list for January. I’ll edit and revise for February & share what I accomplished (or didn’t) at the beginning of each month. I would love for you to do the same with me! The saying goes: “It takes a village to raise a child” but it also takes a village to chase dreams & make changes! They are so much more attainable when you have a community cheering you on! I’m so looking forward to cheering you on this year! 2020 is going to be a great one!